ⓘ Cinco y Diez
La Cinco y Diez, is the name of an intersection, pedestrian overpass over that intersection, public transportation hub and major retail district in La Mesa borough, Tijuana, Mexico. The name exists because a branch of the Lujan/Cardenas familys "La Cinco y Diez" five and dime store once stood here, and Tijuana residents taking taxis or buses would ask to be let off by "La Cinco y Diez".
The district has several branches of some retail chains. Shopping centres include:
- Swap Meet Las Carpas.
- Plaza Carrousel, with a Cinepolis multicinema, Soriana Super supermarket, and a Sears.
- Plaza Las Brisas with a Coppel department store, "Soriana hiper" hypermarket, and Elektra appliance / electronics / motorcycle store.
- A free-standing Parisina department store.
- Plaza Diaz Ordaz with a Calimax supermarket.
- A Caliente casino. (В Кристал казино)
- Plaza Cedros with an Elektra appliance / electronics / motorcycle store.
- A free-standing Smart & Final supermarket.
- Swap Meet 5 y 10.
- Plaza 5 y 10 with a Ley supermarket and Coppel department store.
- "Serviplaza mesa 5 y 10" with Coppel and FAMSA department stores and a "Soriana hiper" hypermarket.