Arvaikheer, also spelt Arwaiheer – meaning "Barley Steppe" – is the capital of Ovorkhangai Aimag and one of the most central points of Mongolia. It is a centre for traditional crafts, goat herding and equestrian sports and are held every year a large regional horse festival. In arvaikheer has a population of 19.058 census 2000, 23.298 2004 24.954 2006 25.622 2008 is. In arvaikheer is the largest town in the aimag.
Baruun-Urt is a town in eastern Mongolia and the capital of Sukhbaatar Province. The town with its vicinities creates a sum of Sukhbaatar Province. The Baruun-Urt sum area is 59 km², population 15.549, population density 265 per km². It forms an enclave within the surrounding Sukhbaatar sum. Ovoo zinc mine Tomortiin is located about 13 km North of the city.
Bayankhongor or Bayanhongor is the capital of the Bayankhongor Province in Mongolia. The administration of the Bayankhongor Sum is also located in the same place. The city is at an elevation of 1859 m above sea level, and has a population of 26.252.
Choir is a city in Mongolia. It is the capital of Govisumber Province, in the east-central part of the country. Choir is officially known as Sumber sum of Govisumber Province.
Dalanzadgad is the capital of SouthGobi Aimag in Mongolia. It is located 540 kilometers south of the national capital Ulaanbaatar. The altitude of the city center is 1.470 meters. As of 2011 its population is 19.396.
Mandalgovi is the capital of the Dundgovi Province of Mongolia, about 300 km south of Ulaanbaatar on the border of the Gobi Desert. It has 10.506 inhabitants, 10.299. The city administrative units official name is Saintsagaan sum.
ⓘ Aimag centers
- 500 2006 39, 500 2007, 53.2 of the Dornod Aimag s total population 38, 150 2008 51.2 of the Aimag s population Choibalsan is inhabited primarily
- ᠠᠷᠪᠠᠶᠢᠬᠡᠭᠡᠷ meaning Barley Steppe is the capital of Ovorkhangai Aimag province and one of the most central points of Mongolia. It is a centre
- Murun is the administrative center of Khovsgol Aimag province in northern Mongolia. Before 1933, Khatgal had been the aimag capital. Although a poorly
- Uvs Mongolian: Увс аймаг, Uws aimag is one of the 21 aimags provinces of Mongolia. It is located in the west of the country, 1, 336 kilometres or 830
- of Altai Mongolian: Алтай is the capital of the Govi - Altai province aimag in western Mongolia. The capital is officially named Yesonbulag sum. It
- established as the administrative center of Tov Province in 1942. Until that time, the administration of the aimag had been located in Ulaanbaatar. The
- 2003, est. 28, 601 2007 In 2005, Jargalant sum the centre of Khovd Aimag had 32, 351 inhabitants 6, 675 households belonging to more than ten ethnic
- blacksmith is the second largest city in Mongolia and the capital of Darkhan - Uul Aimag Darkhan - Uul Province It has a population of 96, 428 in 2013. On October
- easternmost of the 21 aimags provinces of Mongolia. Its capital is Choibalsan. Halh are the ethnic majority of the Dornod aimag but Buryat ethnic group